Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This is my Christmas tree.


This is Bella on Christmas Eve morning waiting for Blake so we could go to my mom and dad's. We got up at 4:00 to leave.

Christmas morning We didn't get up until 7:30 it was kind of nice.
I gave Blake a new ipod, his old one bit the dust.

I got two pairs of Ariat boots brown and black from Blake. I am so excited.
We (me, blake and my sisters) went in and bought my dad a double skeet thrower from Cabela's. If you can't tell by his face he was super excited. We shot it later that day but I forgot my camera, so no pictures. It was snowing anyway so I am not sure how great they would have been
This is one of my sisters Morgan (17) In case you can't tell she is Florida Gator fan.
Whitney (16) is a Texas fan.
I think that maybe that causes some tension on game day but they get over it.
I have one more sister( I know my poor dad) Paige (21) who I somehow failed to get a picture of.
(Sorry Paige I really thougth there was one)

This is the magnet board I made my mom.
It says "Family those you live with laugh with love"

Grandma Kay (mom's mom) with a book about the Mountain Meadows Massacre.
You can see the side of Paige's face in this picture.
I don't know if you can see out the window or not but they had about 2 inches of snow when we got there and then is snowed all christmas. We still don't have any snow here just 3 feet of wind as dad would say.

1 comment:

Leisa said...

I can't believe that you guys have been married 2 years now. Thinking back, I think we forgot to get you guys a wedding gift. I always put things off til the end, and or forget all about it. I am truly so sorry. We still use the spice rack, and the hot chocolate mix went fast. Please let us redeem ourselves. I have gone through 3 phones in the past 2 months, so I don't have your phone numbers again. I also need your address. please email me it at andrewally@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for your friendship. Good luck in the year to come. Thanks; Wally