Me and Adri Bassett, her dad is our home teacher too so we see lots of her.
Drew Green she is a handful sometimes.
KeKoa Ah Loy. He loves Blake obviously. If Blake is not at church he asks me where my dad is and one week he asked Blake where is your mom ( referring to me). His parents are from Hawaii so he sometimes uses Hawaiian words for things which makes life interesting sometimes.We also have two of the members of our bishoprics kids in our class.
This is Blake's new baby. It is a 1972 Ford F250 Hi-Boy ( if you know what that means give yourself brownie points I had no idea) He bought it for $1400 it actually runs really well it just needs front turn signals to be totally street legal. I think it looks like a piece of crap but he likes it so as long as he is happy.




This year Thanksgiving was a little bit different. We stayed here because of work, so instead of cooking for just the two of us we went to dinner with Blake's boss and her family. We ate at this restaurant called Perkin's. I had an actual turkey dinner ( it in no way compared to one you would cook at home but such is life) Blake as you can see (hopefully) had......
CHICKEN FRIED STEAK!!!!! (YUCK)Later that night we went down to the event center and played around with some of the staff and their families. This is Blake using the golf simulator. It was a very different holiday then I am used to but it will make a normal christmas just that much better I think.

2 comments:
Sam and Blake,
The truck looks great. Now you can get away from the city life, and get out and do some country playing. Glad things are looking good for you both, and that work is going well. I hope you get the promotion. Wally
I teach the 5 year olds! And they are a handfull as well! I have a hard time keeping 8 kids on track for 45 minutes! But it looks like you guys have fun!
Post a Comment