Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More McKenna Funnies

So here are a few more funny things McKenna has said lately:

One I forgot from last time, Whitney did something to make her mad and then said " I love you McKenna," McKenna said, " I don't love you Whitney."  OUCH

Riding horses at Papa Suter's, he threw something and the horse spooked. She said, "It's ok, I a cowgirl from head to toe."

To the guys remodeling mom's house "Hey, what you doing guy."

To Willy, "You come here dog."

While carrying Gonzo "He kinda heaby."

To Paige after the Ragnar, "Did you win the race?"

Wearing mom's Ragnar medal, "I want to run the race with Aunt Whitney."

At mom's house before Paige's reception. "Nana I want to go with you." Nana "Where are we going?" McKenna, "To Paige's Wedding." Nana, "We are at the wedding." McKenna, "No we at your house."

No comments: