Friday, October 23, 2009

McKenna Kay Suter

McKenna was born October 18th at 9:58pm. She weighed 7lbs 3.5 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Above is a picture of me Sunday morning just waiting for her to make her entrance.

This is the fold out chair that Blake slept in for 3 nights, I am sure it wasn't comfortable but it was nice to have him there.
This is one of my favorite picture of her while we were in the hospital.


She has lots of dark hair, she got that from Blake, was bald when I was born. She has daddy wrapped around her finger already.

She got Blake's hair but she got my toes.
I love the face she is making in this picture.

The baby burrito :)
Loving Grandma Kathy. Getting ready to come home.

This was the closest to open eyes as we could get.
First Family picture.
All ready to go. One of the nurses at the hospital made the camo hat.





First day home, loving daddy.

Dad thought she needed a bow in her hair.


3 comments:

Leisa said...

Mckenna is way cute. You guys are just at the beginning of a whole lot of fun and work. It is by far worth it. Our main squeeze cole is so fun. I am so proud of you guys. I miss you not living here in cache valley anymore! And by the way, Blake, I know exactly how it is to sleep on those uncomfortable beds in the hospital. It'd be nice to have a reclining bed, maid/nurse service, and food brought to you that you don't have to get up to go get/and get lost trying to find the cafeteria, etc, etc. Yea right, I am totally joking, we're the one's that caused all of this, right? So they make our stay as miserable as possible to be able to relate to what our wives go through. Yea, I'm in the dog house for that one, I am truly completely 100% kidding. I've never forgot what lu had to go through to have cole. I couldn't do it. Congrats Blake and Sam. We miss you, and wish you well. We hope to see your family some day, but futuristically it'll be a little while. Good luck!

Andrew and LaShel said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations to you. I love her hair.

Marsha said...

Congratulations.. she's really beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys and I hope you'll be home sometime during the holidays so we can meet her!