Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby

Here are some ultrasound pictures we got of the baby today. I have no idea why one is bigger then the other that is the way they scanned into my computer and I can't figure out why. The top one is a little closer up view but also kind of blurry. The parts are labeled if you can't tell what they are. Blake in convinced now that it is a boy. If you have any speculations feel free to post them in the comments. The baby bounce a couple of time while we were watching it was so cool.



2 comments:

Becky Merrill said...

How Exciting!! Your Mom told me a couple of weeks or so ago that you heard the heartbeat! Your blog is great thanks for sending it to me I will try to check up on you.
Love ya

Leisa said...

Blake you deserve a boy. Because, if you get a girl all of your hunting is going to go out the door. Nothing but ballet, scrap-booking, singing concerts, and wearing dresses for tea parties. JK. Boys are awesome, but are nothing but trouble. Wally